Before I get to the detailed review of the this supplement, I want to share something.
I have literally sought all my life for the secrets to healthy living. That search has led me to rare exercise, nutrition, and supplement information.
The Vitamineral product is one of those secrets.
I’ve literally bought thousands of dollars of products through the years and tried a number of supplements: bodybuilding, weight gain, herbal, etc.
I’ve also read enough health books to qualify for a graduate degree.
Along the way, I’ve learned a few things about what works and what doesn’t. Green superfood is one of those secrets.
I’m now, I have to admit, bit of a partisan when it comes to the this product for it’s that good.
What To Look For & What It Has
Many claim Vitamineral Green is the perfect superfood. What is the ideal green superfood or greens supplement? Well, the ideal green supplement product should have:
- A significant array of green-specific ingredients. This product does. It has 28 green ingredients including notable greens like wheatgrass, dulse, spirulina, Icelandic kelp, alfalfa leaf juice and others.
- It’s gluten- and yeast-free as well.
- It qualifies as not a supplement but as a food, which is great for you as it feeds you vital nutrition that is assimilable. Most vitamin supplements, unless they’re pharmaceutical grade quality are not assimilable by the human body. The greens with which this green supplement are made are food, not synthetic supplements.
- It should give a solid month-plus supply. This particular product gives a 53-day supply IF it’s taken three times a day. It definitely gives a great bang for the buck and for those on a budget, this is could be an ideal supplement choice.
- It also has a full array of probiotics, enzymes and “energetics” included in it as well.
- The bottle is also “magnetically sanitized and energized.” The 17.65 ounce bottle does come sealed quite well.
- Look for glass bottles not plastic. This supplement is bottled in brown bottles, which preserves the nutrients from being oxidized or destroyed.
- Look for non-biased, non-partisan awards. If a company receives an award for its products, it usually uses it in its advertising or marketing.
Reported Benefits of Vitamineral Green
But what are some of the health benefits of Vitamineral? Good question. Here are the answers:
- Better sleep
- Clarity of mind
- Smoother skin
- Increased alertness
- Shelf life of the product is literally around five years. However, you will use it all before the expiration date nears
- Increased nutritional equilibrium (many suffer from a lack of vital nutrients due to the traditional western diet)
- Greater energy
- Facilitates toxic detoxification from the organs
Let me quote directly from the labeling itself.
“Vitamineral™ Green is a superior, nutritionally dense therapeutic green superfood powder. Vitamineral Green nutritionally supports blood sugar, detoxification, the immune system, liver, kidneys, blood, bones, colon, regularity, circulation, and longevity.”
Also, “it contains an extremely potent & comprehensive array of nature’s most nutritive and cleansing superfoods, grown and processed to maximize their benefits. It was designed to be the most nutrient dense and comprehensive superfood product ever offered. Contains a full spectrum of naturally occurring, absorbable and non-toxic vitamins, minerals (including calcium) and trace minerals (including naturally colloidal and better). Contains no synthetic or isolated nutrients (not excreted as expensive yellow urine or stored as toxic deposits). “Manufactured” by Mother Nature herself; not a chemist. Also naturally occurring are all the essential amino acids (protein), antioxidants, fatty acids, chlorophyll, soluble and insoluble fibers, tens of thousands of phytonutrients, and a plethora of other synergistically bound nutrients. 100% whole food nutrition.”
Here’s the label below. This product is the culimination of over 20 years or research and it shows.
What Are Others Saying About Vitamineral?
The reviews of Vitamineral are superb, glowing even. On Amazon, with over 85 reviews as of this writing, it has a 4.25 out of 5 rating. Here are some of the comments:
- “Vita-mineral is amazing. I was very skeptical at first at trying a powdered vitamin, however I needed to do something different because my stomach was too sensitive to handle normal pill vitamins….I feel AMAZING. I can’t say that emphatically enough. I am more awake than I normally am, happier, I’m sleeping better, overall everything is just better. I’ve even stopped drinking coffee in the morning and don’t even miss it. Seriously, if you want to try a powdered vitamin this is what to get. I will never give this stuff up.”
- “This product is awesome. I feel so great drinking it with smoothies or just with lemon water. The taste is something one has to get used to, but once you do you crave it.”
- “For those of you who might feel a little guilty for not eating healthy enough, drinking [the] powder daily should ease your conscience. Nothing beats eating the real thing, a wide assortment of green leafy vegetables. But, I find taking this product to be the next best alternative.”
- “This is superior stuff! It gives me energy that I need to
function…literally. When I am tired, I know its because I need to take
Greens. Thanks for a wonderful product. I couldn’t live without it!!My 9 year old son loves it too.”
- “Just started using [it]…I love the herbal ingredients. I drink with Tart Cherry Juice and water. My energy kicks in and I am good to go all day. I have lost cravings for non-fiber foods.”
- “Best greens supplement ever. I love it. This will be a core part of my nutritional program from now on.”
Two Negative Things About the Product
Vitamineral is an amazing greens supplement, but it has two things that are negative: its appearance and taste.
First the appearance. It is a very dark, army-green colored powder. Some find that unappetizing, which is understandable.
What about the taste? The taste is not horrible but it’s not a drink to be savored or sipped for pleasure either. It has a noticeable “greenish drink” taste that is strong but not repugnant; it is earthy and noticeable. It is not delicious like freshly made apple juice, for example.
In truth, the taste is “grassy” in nature. The good news is that it can be easily masked with fruit juice or vegetable juice (that’s how I drink it most of the time).
While it doesn’t taste like a delicious fruit smoothy, the avalanche of health benefits mitigates the non-delicious taste. For those who prefer, they can get it in Vegancaps or in capsule form if they so desire over the powdered option.
(The capsule option has 400 capsules per bottle.)
Where Can I Read More Reviews About It?
The Vitamineralproduct has quite a number of reviews that you can see online at Amazon.com here.
What About a Money-Back Guarantee?
Some people don’t know that Amazon.com has a sterling money-back guarantee if the buyer isn’t completely satisfied. In 2010, Amazon’s total revenue was a staggering $34.2 billion! That’s a lot of satisfied customers. You are safe with Amazon.
Where Can You Buy Vitamineral Green?
You can obtain the Vitamineral Green green superfood (500 grams or 17.65 ounces) directly from the manufacturer but it’s more expensive to do so — it’s $54.95. The source I recommend, which is where I get mine, is to get it from Amazon.com for $47.96. Amazon also gives you free shipping, which is always nice.